All TechCast members, including Free Memberships, are entitled to the following basic services:
- Listings & Samples. Members not qualified for detailed forecasts get listings of all forecasts and access to selected samples from our roughly 100 forecasts covering the entire strategic environment.
- Weekly Mailings. Recent research is e-mailed weekly to all members. See archives.
- Monthly Newsletter. A summary of breaking news and research is e-mailed monthly to all members. See Newsletter archives.
- Discount on Consulting Services. TechCast can provide speaking, training, and consulting work at discounts for members. See our consulting services page.
- Staff Advice. The TechCast staff is available to help members use the website, answer questions, and refer you to others if needed. Contact us anytime at.Support@TechCastGlobal.com
- Member Networking. Members have access to the TechCast email networking system to contact other members, experts, and staff, hold discussions, and form member communities.
Subscribe to TechCast Global
The Best Strategic Foresight at a Fraction of the Cost
TechCast has been leading in strategic foresight for more than a decade, and is recognized as one of the best forecasting systems in the world. We have been cited by the US National Academies; won awards from AOL and Emerald; been featured with a full page in the Washington Post; and consulted by corporations and governments. Other foresight services offer tactical information over short time spans from a few analysts, but TechCast pools the knowledge of 130 experts worldwide to forecast emerging technologies, social trends, and wild cards, covering the entire strategic landscape for planners and decision-makers.
TechCast is an ideal supplement to the information services you’re using and at a fraction of the cost.
"I have followed your forecasts for years, You have a great idea, a great product that estimates timing.
I am amazed at how accurate you are."
Business Executive Robert Chernow
"We are so impressed with TechCast we are increasing the number of personnel that access your site!"
U.S. Department of Homeland Security