Interview on Praxent
The TechCast Team
Interested in learning more about how planners and decision makers can improve their strategic planning? Tune in to our recent interview on the Commanding Business podcast for more insights on technological forecasting in business.
Tim Hamilton interviews TechCast founder, William Halal, on The Age of Consciousness, the impact of artificial intelligence, and the age of knowledge. Hamilton is founder and CEO of Praxent, an Austin web design company.
Key takeaways from the interview include:
- How working with TechCast can equip you with data on emerging technologies, social trends, and wildcards
- Current forecasts predict that 30 percent of routine knowledge work will be automated by 2025
- The Age of Consciousness: the next great frontier to be explored
- How corporations will be redefined in a future that focuses less on making money
- A forecast on the future of organizations as small, self-contained enterprises
© 2013-2017 TechCast Global Inc Printed By: Aug 19, 2017 For personal use only